Welcome to Prestige Sim League, We are a EHM sim league.. Please Register or Log In!
Welcome to Prestige Sim League, We are a EHM sim league.. Please Register or Log In!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anaheim fires GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnaheimGM

Anaheim fires GM Empty
PostSubject: Anaheim fires GM   Anaheim fires GM EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:40 pm

The Ducks have fired their GM and hired Mehdi as their new gm.
Reports say that their new boss will go thru multiple changes and might move their studs.

''I want to keep a young core while adding 1sts and 2nds, I'm giving a 2 year timeline before we start to compete.''
- GM Mehdi

The team will probably fail for a guy like Nathan Mackinnon or Seth Jones..
They are open to offers on everyone at the moment stating that their needs include depth, 1sts, and a good young goalie.

Young goalies are always on the block and the biggest name has to be Jonathan Bernier, the goalie stuck in the shadow of all-star Jonathan Quick.
GM Mehdi has not told us who interests him but says he's interested in a young swedish born goaltender.

TSN Reports...
Back to top Go down
AnaheimGM

Anaheim fires GM Empty
PostSubject: Big Moves, are more on the rise?    Anaheim fires GM EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:13 am

The Ducks were shocked to hear that captain Ryan Getzlaf was shipped off to the Blackhawks along with Hampus Lindholm for Jonathan Toews & Brent Seabrook.
Corey Perry sent us this statement this morning

''I played with Ryan my entire career and he got moved today, although I'm still not sure what to say on the matter I do believe that a shakeup is needed. Ever since we won the cup we slacked off and this GM knows that changes have to be made to send a message. I played with John & Brent in the Olympics and they are amazing leaders and very serious about winning.''

The team also shipped off Lucas Sbisa for Jeff Petry, but the biggest move was trading the heart of the team in Teemu Selanne for a 1st & 3rd.
Selanne, nicknamed the Finnish Flash has been on the Ducks since the lockout.
Moving him showed a big message to the players, that their regime of losing will not be tolerated..

TSN Reports
Back to top Go down
AnaheimGM

Anaheim fires GM Empty
PostSubject: Is Corey Perry next?   Anaheim fires GM EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Reports say that the Ducks are shopping stud forward Corey Perry, the team says theyre missing 3 forwards on their top 6 and might look to Perry and someone else for a downgrade on Perry and an upgrade on the other player. The Ducks have stated that theyre open to move anyone on the team, regardless of how much the fans love them.

Bobby Ryan may be staying put says the team's assistant GM.

''We feel like this year is his time to shine and that if we do move him it will require overpayment, he's a key part of the team.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anaheim fires GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anaheim fires GM   Anaheim fires GM Empty

Back to top Go down

Anaheim fires GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: League Events :: PSL Rumors-
Jump to: